Thursday, April 21, 2011

this year and last




Above : last year on April 19th- yes, APRIL!!!!!

Below: This year on April 19th and 20th.















Sometimes I think that we Manitobans just like to complain about the weather- winter is too cold or or too late or too early, we have too much snow or too little snow, whatever the weather does it seems like the wrong thing. But this year- I think we have reason to complain, I wasn't sure of this until I looked at photos from last year on April 19 (one of my first blog posts), and there is the babe- hat off- short sleeves- sitting on the grass. Talk about unpredictable weather.

1 comment:

  1. I know. I haven't looked back 'cause I don't want to know. And what would we talk about if we didn't talk weather!:) Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete