Monday, November 12, 2012

Real Snow







 


 
We've had the first real dump of snow for the year, and it was a big one, enough to stop us from doing anything outside except blow snow, and make snow angels. It also feels darn cold outside, even though it's not really, it's only -7 or something and I'm already freezing, and that has me wondering how I'm going to survive the rest of winter, when it gets below -25. We went out briefly anyways, and took a few photos, and then I was so struck by the light at the door so I took a few photos of N, with the camera lens fogging up. I love the effect it makes, I just wanted to capture that moment of cold pink cheeks and sweaty toque head, so sweet.
 
She's also been wearing her fleecy jammies for a bit longer each day- this day she even wore them under her snowsuit outside, things get pretty relaxed around here in the winter. 
 


1 comment:

  1. Hi Angela,

    I appreciate you sharing your knowledge and I wanted to say that I think your blog is great. Your blog offers some really great ideas on gardening.

    We’ve taken a read through your blog and we think you’ve done a fantastic job covering topics that our brand's audience of Canadian parents would also be interested in learning about. It would be great if you could join our community to help educate, inform and converse with other parents and thought leaders who write about gardening from a parent's perspective.

    If you would like to learn more about this, please send an email to info @atomicreach.com

    Sincerely,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete