Wednesday, June 15, 2011

summer sewing: sundress



The babe *needed* one more sundress before we take off for our Family trip to Hawaii, and I cam across this fabric, and wanted to find a use for my elastic thread, and the stars aligned, and voila a sweet bohemian sundress for N. I love the way the vintage velvet ribbons look on her shoulders, they're a bit dramatic, but c'mon, who's more dramatic than a two year old?

I've been sewing like crazy this spring- and I have more stuff to finish up or photograph, and I'm trying to talk myself out of making a reversible bucket hat for the girl, I really want to- but I have stuff for myself to finish up prior to our trip, and I guess I'd better do it soon because it's time to start packing the bags, and I'm not packing thread!

No comments:

Post a Comment