Monday, December 1, 2014

A photo a day: December 1st


Well- I've been trying to figure out something to post this month- this busy, busy, crazy month- which is not so different from all other months- except that it's just... more... and the effort sometimes is exhausting- but often worth it.

I still don't know where I'm going with this space; You know how when you clean a room- or organize a closet it often gets messier looking while you reorganize and rearrange and prioritize, like it has to get worse before it better? Well lately I feel as though that's what my life is like- I'm taking out all these ideas and dreams and rules and jobs and just figuring out how to arrange them in a way that makes sense to me. I'm in flux. Which is not really as dire as it sounds- it's sort of exciting actually- like redecorating- but instead of walls I'm talking about my soul.

Anyhow- I've settled on a bit of an advent calendar idea here at Mouse River Blog; I'm going to post my favorite 31 pictures of the year this month- one a day. Sometimes with a caption but often I think without. Lots of these images are things that make me feel happy- or grateful- or just show something or someone that I love. I hope that they give you something happy to look at too- and that you cherish your own memories as I do these.

1 comment:

  1. What a fab idea! At the end you should turn them into a calendar for yourself. I do that every year through Blacks. It's only $20 and is super simple and all done online.

    Your photos are always stunning and very inspirational.

    bisous
    Suzanne
    http://www.suzannecarillo.com

    ReplyDelete